"Mehendi adorns the hands and Life takes a new colour"
Henna; or as we like to call it Mehendi, is one of the most typical parts of Indian weddings. Mehendi: one of the 16 adornments of the Indian Bride, is the application of henna on the bride's hands and feet one day before the wedding. The concept of Mehndi is so unique that it has become an inseparable part of the Indian culture.
But the bride is not alone; even the groom has to apply Mehndi on the occasion of marriage. Apart from it soothing cooling effect, mehndi is a piece of art. It is a way to showcase your love. Every Mehndi is unique in itself and people generally call special artists who apply Mehendi in the most artistic manner possible. From hands to toes, every part is filled with precision and detail.
To celebrate this amazing wedding ritual, we came up with the Art of Love Contest.
2. The campaign starts on 13th May, 2016.
4. The winner/s will be announced on Facebook, and our website, so stay tuned and keep promoting your pic.
5. Entries will be judged on the number of likes (1 point) and shares (3 points) it gets on Facebook.
6. Images submitted by the participants cannot be claimed and can be published on our website/social media.
7. For any queries, you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what are you waiting for? Share your Mehendi and showcase your Art of Love !!!